Friday, May 30, 2008

WE'RE GOING TO VIETNAM!!!!!


By this time next week, this boat is where we'll be!!!!! We are going to Vietnam!!!!!
.
We received our I-600 approval this morning at 4:18 a.m. David, sweet boy, HERE COME MOM & DAD!!!!
Thanks be to God for opening the doors and offering us floodgates of blessing! Please continue to pray for all my friends of the heart, who are continuing to wait for their sweet children to come home. Our hearts are with you all!
.
Suddenly, there are only about 800 things running through my mind that need to be completed! I've never been so willing to be so busy in my life! :) Keep checking back - more information to come!
.
"I will thank You, God, forever, because of what you have done. In the presence of the faithful I will proclaim Your name, for it is good!!!!" - Psalm 52:9

16 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!

So very excited for you! It's always great when folks bring home their kiddos, but news about a Vinh Long baby is extra exciting!

Congrats!

Kathy said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see David in your arms!

Unknown said...

Yeah! We are very excited for you!! You are leaving in a week?!? Wow.
Jennifer, mom of Lewis

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Yea! Yea! Yea! Thanks be to God! I am so happy that you will be holding little David very soon :o)

Unknown said...

HIp HIp HOoray! We are so thankful you guys are traveling soon. Enjoy every second of your adventure. Eat some Pho for us!

Heather said...

Sweet news! So glad you are on your way - finally!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!
Kimberly Peck

Julie said...

So thrilled for you guys. Can't wait to see David with his mommy & daddy!!!!

Heather M. said...

Yippeee!!!! You've been such a wonderful web-buddy through all of our waiting! I can't wait to see you with little David! CONGRATS!

Heather M.

Leigh said...

SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!! We understand the frantic pace of your life right now. Of course we are praying, but please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you guys!!

Can't wait to begin reading your DAILY travel posts and seeing lots of great pictures!!

K said...

Congratulations! hAve a wonderful and smooth trip!

KellyG said...

Paula! I'm so excited and happy for you!!!! I can't wait to follow your trip to get your son!!! God is so Good!

Cindy said...

Congrats on your travel approval! I'm so excited for you!!

Nicki said...

I am so glad to hear of this great news. I hope your travel will be smooth and I so look forward to watching / reading about your trip. I will take pointers from you on sights to see and what to shop for for little boys!

Nicole (waiting to travel for Vinh)

Anonymous said...

Bill, Paula, and Will~
What a way to start the morning by hearing your wonderful news shared in Sunday School! Praise God for answered prayer. "Know that the LORD has set apart the godly for himself; the LORD will hear when I call to him." Psalm 4:3 We'll be praying while you're traveling! Can't wait to meet David!
In Him,
The Williams

The Rhoads said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for your family. We will be checking in regularly as you beging your adventures and finally get to hold sweet David!
Will, Erica, Kynedy, Nolan and Lane rhoads